Tuesday 6 August 2013

The best cleavage ever?!

So I have mentioned this bra before in my cleavage bra guide, and here is the proof to back up this claim. This is the Ann Summers touch boost bra, these bras are all about the 'kiss' effect which essentially is when your breasts 'kiss' each other when they are pushed to form great cleavage.

So here is a before and after, before is just a standard t-shirt bra (non-wired) and after is the Ann Summers touch boost bra.




I really think the image speaks for its self! My friend is wearing it in a 32B and i really do think you will see the most dramatic results in smaller sizes, as with the majority of push up bras it does stop at a DD.



So what do you think, the best cleavage bra ever? Let me know what your go to push up bra is in the comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment