Wednesday 7 August 2013

Brand lust: eLai London Lingerie

Ever since finding out about eLai London I have been a bit obsessed to say the least. I love the sweet girly elements with the kinky, dark twists. Their debut collection was stunning and then when I saw the back in time collection I fell even more in love!


The peter pan collars, the sheer blue fabric - it manages to be sexy and cute. If this is a bit far out for you the bra and suspender set below may be more your kind of thing.



It still retains the fun, girly sexy style but a lot more practical (And insanely pretty!)

So the price range isn't for everyone the set about will cost you a couple of hundred pounds for a set, but for made to order lingerie handmade in Britain you really are paying for quality. I would love a set but their size range isn't great, which I don't criticise them for - to make the lingerie fuller bust for such a small company would cost them too much.


Would you dare to wear the top outfit? Let me know and comment below x

No comments:

Post a Comment