Thursday 1 August 2013

Welcome to my new lingerie blog!


I’m an absolute lingerie enthusiast, or ‘A bit too keen on bras’ as all my friends and family would say.  I wanted to create a blog that shows the newest designs and reviews the bras available on the market.

I currently do Bra fittings at a department store and have for the past two years and I’ve gained a decent amount of knowledge on which brands are best, and what the fits are like and what hold up well.

Also I am starting a contour fashion course in September, where I will be learning to construct lingerie, nightwear and swimwear for the next three years. So i may showcase a few of my sketches on here as well.

I think this is enough of an introduction! Below are some different stages of different sketches and practices (Very early stages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment